Plan & Premium - Individual Personal Accident Policy - Royal Sundaram
Plan & Premium - Individual Personal Accident Policy
What our Personal Accident Policy Cover?
- Our Personal Accident Insurance Policy offers wide range of covers starting from Rs. 5 Lakhs to Rs.75 Lakhs. This insurance is also available for dependent children (5 years to 21 years) and adults (self & spouse up to 65 years).
- Avail a family discount of 10% for covering 3 or more members.
If you have any more questions about this Policy, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
The Plans are available both as on Individual Basis &/ Family Basis. If Family plan is chosen then the Sum Insured shall be available as under:
- Primary Insured: 100% of the Sum Insured.
- Spouse: 50% of the Sum Insured.
- Child: 25% of the Sum Insured per child.
|Permanent Total Disablement||500000||1000000||1500000|
|Permanent Partial Disablement||500000||1000000||1500000|
|Temporary Total Disablement (Weekly Benefit 3000 x 104 weeks)||312000||312000||312000|
|Transportation of Mortal Remains||5000||5000||5000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||2000000||2500000||4000000||5000000||7500000|
|Permanent Partial Disablement||2000000||2500000||4000000||5000000||7500000|
|Temporary Total Disablement (Weekly Benefit - 5000/10000* x 104)||520000||520000||1040000||1040000||1040000|
|MEDICAL EXP - ACCIDENT HOSPITALISATION||200000||250000||400000||500000||750000|
|Transportation of Mortal Remains||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
Rs.10000/-weekly benefit applicable only for Sum Insured Rs.40 to Rs.75 lacs. Policy for Sum Insured Rs.40 to Rs.75 lacs shall be provided only to proposer on receipt of proposal form and income proof.
TTD applicable for earning member only.
Education Grant payable in case Death or Disablement (PTD) of Self or Spouse only.
Few General Exclusions under Personal Accident Policy:
- From intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide
- Whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Whilst engaging in sporting activities (aviation or ballooning for example)
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal disease or insanity
- Childbirth or pregnancy related
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war and many more