Personal Accident Insurance Plan at Rs.2/Day | Royal Sundaram
Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only)
An Accident Insurance offers you the much needed financial security you want to give your family. Personal accident insurance does not stop with death benefits but also offers cover for other consequences like permanent total disability, permanent partial disability and temporary total disability. The amount not only helps you recover but manage your day to day life as well.
An accident can disrupt many plans you have for yourself and your loved one’s future. Our accident insurance plan offers you the financial stability that becomes essential in such cases. The sum insured offered by the accident insurance policy becomes a major support and can save you from the financial crisis.
Accidents can happen to anyone, anytime. It takes only seconds or minutes to happen, but may take away the savings of many years, as aftermaths of accidents can be severe. In such a scenario, don't stretch your savings. Get your life back on track, with the financial backing of Royal Sundaram's Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only).
Our Accident Insurance offers global cover of up to Rs. 75 Lakhs, protecting families from financial instability in case of disability or death of loved one due to an accident.
Who can be insured?
Any Indian resident who falls in the age group of 18 years to 65 years, can avail this Personal Accident Insurance Policy. You can also insure your dependent children between 5 years to 21 years.
Get a discount of 10% on total Premium on buying this policy online, for 3 or more family members.
Policy will cover :
1) Accidental Death
In the unfortunate event of death of the Insured person, the entire Sum Insured will be paid to the Insured person's nominee.We request you to ensure that you provide a nominee for every family member insured under Personal Accident Insurance.
2) Permanent Total Disablement
In the unfortunate event of permanent total disability of the Insured person, the entire Sum Insured will be paid to the Insured person.
3) Permanent Partial Disablement
In the unfortunate event of permanent partial disability of the Insured person, a certain percentage of the Sum Insured will be paid to the Insured person. It is determined by the extent of loss. You can get more information about it in the Terms and Conditions page.
4) Temporary Total Disablement
Weekly benefit for accidents resulting in home confinement up-to 104 weeks (Weekly Income Benefit)
5) Accident Hospitalisation
Hospitalisation expenses due to Accident resulting in claim for Death/Disablement (Applicable only if proposer has opted for Sum Insured of Rs.20 lacs and above).
6) Education Grant
Special Free Benefit of Education Grant of Rs. 10,000/-(@ Rs. 5,000 per child)
7) Transportation of Mortal Remains
In the unfortunate event of accidental death, we will pay the nominee a sum of up to Rs. 5,000 towards transportation of the mortal remains to residence.
8) Tenure: One Year
To learn more about Key Benefits of Personal Accident Insurance, Click Here
9) SUM INSURED OPTIONS
(Amounts in ₹)
|Permanent Total Disablement||5,00,000||10,00,000||15,00,000|
|Permanent Partial Disablement||5,00,000||10,00,000||15,00,000|
|Temporary Total Disablement |
(₹3,000/- weekly benifit upto max 104 weeks)
|Education Grant(Per Child ₹ 5,000)||10,000||10,000||10,000|
(Amounts in ₹)
|Permanent Total Disablement||20,00,000||25,00,000||40,00,000||50,00,000||75,00,000|
|Permanent Partial Disablement||20,00,000||25,00,000||40,00,000||50,00,000||75,00,000|
|Temporary Total Disablement |
(₹ 5,000/- or ₹ 10,000* weekly benifit upto max 104 weeks)
|Medical Expenses-Accident Hospitalization||2,00,000||2,50,000||4,00,000||5,00,000||7,50,000|
|Education Grant |
(Per Child ₹ 5,000)
*10,000/- weekly benefit applicable for SI of 40 lakhs to 75 lakhs only.
10) PREMIUM TABLE #
(Amounts in ₹)
#The above premium is inclusive of 18% Goods and Services Tax. The GST rate is subject to change, as and when there is an amendment passed by the Government.
Family Discount: 10% for 3 or more in the same policy. For age bracket of 66 and above, rates as approved by IRDAI will be charged.
Premium for SI of ₹40 lakhs to ₹75 lakhs shall be provided on receipt of completed proposal form and income proof.
The Plans are available on Individual Basis and also on Family Basis.
If family plan is chosen then the sum insured shall be available as under:
Primary Insured - 100% of the Sum Insured
Spouse - 50% of the Sum Insured
Child - 25% of the Sum Insured per child
(Family plan is available for SI up to ₹25 lacs only)
11) IMPORTANT EXCLUSIONS**
- From intentional self injury, suicide or attempted suicide
- Accident whilst under the influence of the intoxication of liquor or drugs
- Directly or indirectly caused by venereal diseases, AIDS or insanity
- Arising or resulting from the insured committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Any claim arising out of any pre-existing disease or condition
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological Terrorism
- Persons whilst engaged in hazardous sports / activities/occupations.
**Above list of exclusions is illustrative only and are not exhaustive. For a detailed list please refer to the policy terms and conditions which will be made available on request.
Buy Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only) Online:
- Click on Personal Accident Insurance link. You will be redirected to our secure webpage to buy the Policy.
- Enter your personal details (name, age, etc) and click on Proceed to continue. Your account will be created and the username and password will be mailed to the e-mail ID provided in the form.
- Please provide us with the personal details of persons you wish to insure, plan you wish to avail, etc. You would have to provide the details of nominee (person who would receive the Claim amount or Sum Insured in case of death claim). Click on Calculate Premium to continue.
- Our online calculator will calculate the Premium based on your input and display the quote in the corresponding page.
- If you wish to choose a different plan, you can do that. If you wish to continue, please click on Proceed.
- You will be taken to the Contact details page. Please furnish your address, phone and mobile number in this page. Click on View Summary after entering the information.
- You will be directed to the Summary page. Please check the details shown in the page. The same will be mentioned in your Policy. After verifying, please click on Proceed to Pay to buy the policy.
You will get your Policy instantly. You can print and enjoy the cover of Royal Sundaram's Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only).
See how much you can save by getting an instant Personal Accident Insurance quote. Or feel free to call one of our dedicated insurance advisors for help on 09444448899.
Individual Personal Accident Policy (Accidental Death & Disablement only) is an IRDAI approved product with UIN - IRDAI/NL-HLT/RSAI/P-H/V.I/215/13-14, which is underwritten and serviced by Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited. This brochure is not a contract of Insurance. Please refer policy document for exact terms and conditions and specific details applicable to this Insurance. Your participation in this insurance product is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate