For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 03 Jun 2011
No matter how good your health is, an accident can happen any time, any where. It can leave your family in severe financial hardship and ruin the comfort and security you work so hard to provide them. Who will help them settle the financial commitments in your absence or disability to earn.
However, with Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online, you can get a global cover against accidents for up to Rs. 10 Lakhs! Cover yourself and your family and let not accident cause a financial crisis.
Learn more about it in this article.
What is Accident Insurance?
Accident Shield Online Insurance is a worldwide Personal Accident Cover that is specially designed to cover Death, Permanent Total Disability and Permanent Partial Disability
How is it different from Health Insurance?
Health Insurance covers a basket of health related problems, including treatment for surgeries, transplant, hospitalisation, pre and post hospitalisation, etc. We offer a cover of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. Jurisdiction is restricted to India.
Accident shield online is worldwide coverage, offers cover for Death/Disability due to Accident. The coverage is upto Rs.10 lakhs.
What does Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online covers?
In unfortunate event of accident the Sum Insured will be paid to nominee of Insured Person in case of
- Permanent total disability
In unfortunate event of accident specified percentage of Sum Insured will be paid to Insured Person in case of
- Permanent partial disability
In the event of the death or permanent total disablement (PTD) of any of the Insured Parent due to an accident, the Company shall pay
- Educational Grant for the dependent children
- Transportation of Mortal remains in case of accidental death of Insured person.
What is not covered in the Policy?
We would be unable the cover the following –
- Pregnancy and related complications
- Intentional self injury (such as suicide)
- Accidents which occur while engaging in dangerous activities such as bungee-jumping, skiing, ice-hockey, ballooning, racing, jockeying, etc
- Nuclear, chemical or biological terrorism
- Persons who work in dangerous environment, such as Armed Force Personnel, Police officers, miners, professional sports persons, pilots, etc.
Please refer the Policy’s Terms and Conditions for details.
What are the Features and Benefits of Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online?
Features of Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online are –
- Worldwide cover, available in 3 convenient plans
- Cover for Death, permanent total and partial disability.
- Cover for people in age band – 5 years to 70 years. Proposer should be above 18 years of age,
- Education grant of up to Rs. 5,000/- per dependent child (for up to 2 children) on permanent total disablement or death
- Benefits under Death and permanent total disablement increased by 5% for every claim free year.
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online are –
- No documentation, no medical tests
- Instant worldwide coverage
- Easy, hassle-free claims procedure
- 24 X 7 customer support
- 10% family discount for insuring 3 or more people
Who can be insured?
Any Indian resident from 5 years of age to 70 years of age can be insured. The proposer should be above 18 years. We offer a family discount of 10% for insuring 3 or more family members.
Family members include – Self, spouse, Dependent children upto the age of 18 years.
How to buy the Policy?
With Royal Sundaram, you can buy the Policy within 5 minutes online, without any documentation or medical tests. Please click here to visit Royal Sundaram Accident Shield Online to understand the policy’s coverage and conditions. Click on Buy Now in the page to avail the policy!
Please ensure you read the Policy’s Terms and Conditions, as all claims are strictly cleared as per it.
Accidents take only minutes to happen, but wipes of years savings. With insurance, you can be better financially prepared to face every situation. Secure your money. Insure online with Royal Sundaram.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise