For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 08 Mar 2016
Few Tips You Should Consider While Purchasing an SUV
Having a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) is quite a common sight these days. Compared to sedans and other makes, SUVs tend to be maintainable and sturdy for those who have a good grip on driving.
So if you are bent on purchasing one for yourself, landing up at the car showroom without giving it a thought is the worst thing to do if you wish for a deal worth the price you are paying.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when purchasing your very own SUV:
1. Before you decide on the make and the model, enquiring about the various companies that offer SUVs and finding out their features is one way to make sure you don’t make a hasty decision. This could certainly help you compare different models before choosing the one most suitable for you.
2. Keep a track of all the flaws in the brand and ensure that you negotiate your way through the deal to make sure they knock off some of the price they quote for the car.
3. Keep a set budget in mind while choosing the car. Make sure you purchase one that will fit within your budget. Struggling to pay off your car loan can be a huge dampener on the joy of purchasing your car.
4. Don’t seem too eager while going to check out the car. Once they realize you are interested in a particular car, they are bound to do everything they can to sell it you at a high prize. Knowing how much you love it, they are well aware of the fact that you would be willing to pay any amount to purchase it.
5. Make sure you begin looking for good car insurance policies while you are in the process of purchasing your car. Check with providers like Royal Sundaram to get the best car insurance policy for your SUV.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise