For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 24 Aug 2011
Honda India is now all set and ready to capture the small car segment with its stylish and well-designed Honda Brio. This hatchback from Honda, priced between Rs.4-5 lakhs has already started to make waves in the Indian auto market.
The most striking feature of Honda Brio is the rear with black glass and lower end back lights. This is a unique feature in the small segment category and one cannot just stop admiring the intricate details done in black glass.
Apart from this, Honda Brio also comes with so many scintillating features that one can’t wait to own it.
- A 1.2 Litre 1-VTEC engine with 4 cylinders and 16 valves SOHC
- This 1198cc engine can produce 89 BHP of peak power at 6200 rpm
- Available in 5 speed Manual Transmission and 4 Speed Auto Transmission variants
- Light body weight, easy handling and control ensures good acceleration, pick up and better mileage
- Striking colour options to choose from
- Anti-lock braking system, air bags, Electric Stability Program (ESP) and Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) promise passengers safety
- Advanced Music system with high quality speakers, USB port and blue tooth technology.
With all the above features Honda Brio is definitely going to be a pride for you and your family.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise