For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 12 Sep 2019
Road trip is not just about taking your car out and hitting the road. Apart from choosing the destination, there are a lot of things that you need to consider before heading out. So, you must take note of these factors carefully on your road trip. Here’re few road trip safety essentials that everyone should know, have a look –
- Car insurance documents – Before you hit the road, you must ensure that you are carrying necessary documents including car insurance. This will prove to be very useful in case of emergencies or during unforeseen situations.
- Medical kit – This is one of the most important things you should always carry with you. While going on a trip, you must carry a first-aid kit, which includes a bag full of antibacterial creams, bandages, and other important medicines.
- Navigator – This is yet another important thing you need to car while going out on a road trip. The navigator will help you plan your route and will also help you to take alternate routes in case there’s heavy traffic. This will also save your time if you are planning a trip to far-off destination.
- Food, water, and power back up – It’s good to pack some food for your road trip. You may or may not find food joints on the highways, thus, it’s safe to carry food and water along with you. In addition to this, you must carry power bank if you are undertaking long trips. Such things come as basic necessities when it comes to road trips.
- Pen and notebook – Both pen and notebook will help you write important information during your road trip. Thus, while planning a road trip, you must carry these two essentials i.e., pen and notebook along with you.
So these are some essentials that everyone must have in their car for road trip purposes. Besides, if you are looking to buy insurance policy for your car online, then go for Royal Sundaram; they offer comprehensive car insurance plans at affordable rates.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise