For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 05 Jun 2010
Today is world environment day. A day marked by the United Nations to stimulate awareness about the environment.
Here are 5 simple ways in which you can
contribute to this day:
1. Do not let tap water run while shaving, washing your face or brushing your teeth
2. Use towels for drying your face and hands instead of tissues
3. Become a vegetarian for a week
4. Wash your clothes at 30 degrees or less
5. Avoid plastic shopping bags and use cloth or jute bags instead
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise