For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 15 Mar 2019
Money can buy anything. It’s easy to go to a nearby gift store and buy a lavish gift for your loved ones. Although, the greatest gifts in the world are the things that money can’t buy. They are the rarest, valuable and precious gifts. So, rather than focusing on materialistic gifts this year, gift something that evokes happy feelings and is priceless.
So, if you are someone who loves to gift your loved ones without waiting for a special occasion, then here’s a list of 5 unusual gifts that are bound to ensure that your dear one always carries a part of you. Read on to know –
- * Health Insurance policy: Money can buy medicines, but it can’t buy health. Thus, gift your loved one an adequate health insurance policy this time as this will cover their medical and surgical expenses. In short, it provides financial protection against several expenditures that are linked with medical and health treatments.
- * Time and presence: This is one of the greatest gifts one can gift to their loved ones. To give our undivided attention and time will make them feel special and valuable. This can be done by taking time out and going with them to their best-loved place or watching their favorite movie. Just be prepared to make the whole day meaningful and memorable.
- * Frame pictures: You can frame a picture of your dear one in a blank photo mat with an adorable note. List the qualities that you love about them the most and write them on that photo mat. This is also one of the best gifts you can gift your loved one.
- * Prepare a beautiful song: If you are vocally nice or good at singing, then you can compose or perform a song for your loved one. Also, you can surprise them with a performance in front of your friends or family members.
- * Make an attractive card: All these years, we have sent a beautiful card to express our love to someone. Although, in someone else’s words. But, this time make something on your own to communicate emotions, as this will make them feel really special.
No matter what you gift to your loved ones, it has to be thoughtful and full of emotions, especially if it is for someone you love. Go ahead and gift any of these to bring that much awaited smile on the face of someone you love. Besides, for those who are looking to buy a health insurance plan online, go for Royal Sundaram; they offer a comprehensive plan at affordable rates.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise