For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 07 Apr 2010
Acupuncture, alternative healingTired of popping pills? Try the ancient method of Acupuncture, based on the theory of yin and yang. Acupuncture works directly with our body’s energy, as practitioners believe all illnesses are a result of natural flow of energy through the body becoming stuck, depleted or weakened leading to onset of ailments.
In Acupuncture, special sterilized needles are inserted into the acupoints on our body, which will help treat any kind of imbalance that has led to the pain or medical condition. The needles work through our central nervous system, and that is how balance is restored.
Infact, research has found that Acupuncture cures ailments that modern medicine can’t, and is also used to de-addict from drug abuse, alcohol and other harmful substances and habits.
Benefits of Acupuncture:
- Drug-free pain relief
- Treats the cause and the symptoms as well
- Holistic approach to illness, since it connects our body, mind and emotions
- Respiratory disorders- common cold, sinusitis, bronchitis and asthma
- Conjunctivitis, (pink eye), nearsightedness and cataracts
- Back ache, frozen shoulder, Tennis elbow, osteoarthritis and other spinal chord related conditions
- Post-surgical nausea and vomiting can also be reduced through acupuncture treatment
- Helps in strengthening our immune system, which in turn will help beat common illnesses
- Weight loss, Eating disorders, Drug & Alcohol addiction
- Emotional and psychological disorders and many more
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise