For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 08 Jul 2013
Monsoon climate is associated with romance and rapture, but at the same time, the wet and soggy climate may make you feel gloomy and laggard. According to psychologists, rains have direct effect on our state of mind which leads to mood swings. A few tips to help you to deal with monsoon blues-
- Take a walk in the silent evenings and feel the freshness of the drizzle on your face. The effect is therapeutic. Enjoy the greenery around and sooth your senses while walking.
- Call up friends and have a lively get-together with home-made snacks and steaming coffee & some music. Enjoyable gatherings with friends and relatives during monsoon are sure to lighten your mood.
- Get enough sunlight, it can drive away the feelings of sadness and distress. Bask in the sunlight everytime you get an opportunity.
- Add some lively and effervescent colors to your home decor. Do away with the dark and dull colors like black and greys. Wear vibrant colors, and also give your bed sheets, pillows, curtains and room walls a bright new look.
- Consider penning down your thoughts as this will give you a sense of redemption and would free you from the dull and dark atmosphere. Writing is an amazing way to deal with your hidden feelings.
Remember, be it monsoon or any other season, sitting idle can creep into your mind and can make you feel depressed. Hence, keep yourself constructive and creative. This will keep your mind too busy to feel the blues.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise