For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 14 Aug 2019
Monsoons are finally here. Everything about monsoon is so heart pleasing – the sweet smell of sand, the thunder of clouds, and tiny water droplets that falls from the sky. But with all these good things, there’s also a downside to this season. Monsoon is also a breeding ground of infections and insects. Hence, here’re the certain important things you need to keep in mind in order to protect yourself during monsoons –
- Avoid eating street food – There are a lot of things that you need to take care of during rainy season. Healthy eating is one of them. Therefore, avoid eating street food until the monsoon season gets over as this will help in reducing the risk of getting infections and other ailments.
- Take good care of your skin – During monsoons, there are high chances of getting rashes on skin. Thus, you must take proper care of your skin against infections. It is also advisable to apply good moisturizing cream on your skin every day.
- Take bath twice in a day – One should incorporate the habit of taking bath twice in a day. During monsoons, you must take bath at least two times in a day as this will prevent you against harmful germs and bacteria.
- Wash your hands properly – It is important to wash your hands regularly during rainy season as you are exposed more to bacteria’s which can cause a number of diseases. Thus, whenever you come home, make sure that your hands are clean.
- Make use of mosquito repellents – Always carry a mosquito repellent with you during rains as mosquito borne diseases like malaria, dengue, and chikangunya are at their peak during this time of the season.
Monsoon is one of the most loved seasons in India. Thus, to enjoy it to the fullest, you must keep these few health tips in mind, as this will safeguard you and your family during the season. Besides, if you are looking to buy health insurance plan online, then go for Royal Sundaram; it offers comprehensive health insurance plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise