For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 07 Jul 2010
Hospital Cash Insurance Vs Health Insurance
While a Health Insurance policy covers the medical treatment costs, hospital cash supplements the Health Insurance policy by providing cash benefit for:
- Special diet expenses of the patient
- To and fro conveyance from hospital and back
- Extra bed for person staying with the patient
Benefit from Hospital Cash Insurance
Your Hospital Cash Insurance premium is eligible for tax deduction as per Section 80D of Income Tax.
Are you eligible for Hospital Cash Insurance?
- The age limit at entry is 1yr to 60 yrs at the starting date of the Policy. You can renew your policy up to 70 years of age.
- It covers Self, Spouse, Dependant Children and Dependant Parents.
Hospital Cash Insurance also provides daily benefit for hospitalization due to terror attacks.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise