For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 14 Aug 2019
Life is so uncertain. While life insurance policy covers you against financial liabilities after death, what if you are detected with a life-threatening disease? Don’t worry. In such a situation, critical illness insurance cover comes as a saviour. You can add critical illness cover to your health insurance plan. This cover is like an add-on protection that you can attach to your health plan in case you are diagnosed with a major illness. Listed below are some of the major illnesses covered under a critical illness health insurance policy –
- Cancer disease
- Heart replacement surgery
- Kidney failure
- First Heart attack
- Open heart replacement surgery
- Multiple sclerosis
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- Any more…
Why you should add critical illness cover to your health plan?
Here’re the following reasons that shows why you should add critical illness cover to your health plan –
- Hospitalization costs – Critical illness policy covers hospitalization costs as well as other costs. This cover ensures your family is able to meet the basic needs without worrying about the medical costs.
- Lifestyle disorders – Due to the change in lifestyle, people are suffering from lifestyle disorders such as cancer, heart diseases, and diabetes nowadays. Therefore, in such circumstances, critical illness cover to your health insurance will prove to be very useful as with this cover you get the best treatment without any financial burden.
- Youngsters who suffer from critical illness – Youngsters these days are more prone to critical illnesses as they undergo a lot of stress and tension. Thus, they must include critical illness cover to their health insurance plan.
Don’t let health problems stop you from living your life to the best, buy critical illness insurance policy. It ensures you get quality treatment without much burden on your pockets. Besides, if you are looking to buy health insurance policy online, then go for Royal Sundaram; they offer comprehensive health insurance plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise