For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 21 Nov 2019
There’s no place like home in the entire world. It’s a place where you find peace and comfort. Although, buying a house is one big investment that requires a lot of planning, research, and saving. So, if you have a house of your own, then securing it against natural and man-made calamities becomes a very important concern. A home insurance policy not just offers protection to your house but also to the items, belongings included in the home. Thus, it’s good to bear a little expense so as to avoid a huge financial loss in the future. Here’re the following points that will help you know a little more about home insurance, have a look –
- Protects your house against natural and man-made disasters – A home insurance policy protects your house against both natural and man-made disasters which includes floods, earthquakes, robbery, strikes, theft, burglary, explosion, cyclones, landslides, fire, etc. Thus, if you have a house of your own, then it’s good to buy a home insurance.
- Benefit of replacing damaged goods – With home insurance policy, you can not only claim the amount of money for your loss, but you also get an option of replacing your damaged goods.
- Protects your basic essentials – A home insurance policy also secures the content within your house. It covers all the basic essentials which includes furniture, electric gadgets, cupboard, kitchen appliances, and even your clothes.
- Lower Premium Rates – As compared to other plans, home insurance is relatively cheaper due to lower premium rates. Thus, with less premium rates, getting your house insured becomes an affordable affair.
- Enjoy travel without stress – There’s no denying the fact that whenever we travel we constantly think about our house and its safety. Thus, it’s good to buy a home insurance as it reduces stress by insuring your house when no one stays there for a long time.
On the whole, mentioned above are the few things that you need to know about home insurance. Besides, if you are planning to buy home insurance online, then go for Royal Sundaram; we offer comprehensive home insurance plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise