For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 15 Nov 2016
Bored of the same old décor and furnishings? If yes, planning a quirky makeover for your home is just what you need to do. A bold and quirky home décor will brighten up your mood and enliven your spirits each time you step into your home.
Your home is the reflection of your personality and should reflect your lively spirit.
- Home décor full of peppy colours and furnishings is just what you need to give you an energy boost each time you enter your home.
- By making some bold choices with your home décor, you can create a vibrant ambience at home.
Here are quirky home decoration ideas that will jazz up your home.
- Buying cushions in contrasting colours is the easiest way to brighten up your home décor.
- Choose colours that stand out from the walls and furnishings for the best results.
- You can also buy cushions of clashing colours if you want to take the bold quotient one step further.
- Striking paintings can brighten up dull walls and make your home look radiant.
- Choose colourful paintings and hang them on the wall in whimsical patterns.
- If you wish, you can also hang a single bold painting on the wall as a focal point.
- Planters are a brilliant way to pep up your home décor. You can make customised planters from used bottles by painting them.
- If you prefer purchasing planters, go for the ones with geometric patterns or animal shapes.
- Plant small herbs or cacti in the planters and place them in every room.
- Wallpapers can instantly change the entire look and feel of your home.
- Choose wallpapers with bold and offbeat designs to achieve a quirky look for your walls.
- Wallpapers are also available to beautify the ceilings at home.
- Statement lamps are the perfect way to brighten up the dull corners of your home.
- Statement lamps are available in both vintage and contemporary designs.
- You can choose the type as per the theme of the home décor.
- Rugs with bold patterns and geometric designs will give your floor a bold look.
- Bright patterned rugs look best against pale tiles or carpets.
- Pairing bold rugs with already coloured carpets will create a pattern overload.
Lastly, do not forget to insure your precious home with a home insurance policy. It is through this policy that your home and its contents will get covered against all possible risks.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise