For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 09 Dec 2019
New Year is just around the corner. It’s time to say good bye to 2019 and welcome the New Year with open arms. Most of you must have started planning for a fun-filled party or a memorable vacation to celebrate the coming year. So, where do you want to be this 31st when clock tongs 12? Here’s a list of incredible destinations to celebrate your New Year 2020 on a happy note, have a look –
- Udaipur – What could be more rewarding than enjoying your New Year at the ‘City of Lakes’. A beautiful amalgamation of nature and mankind, the city is renowned for several things including temples, forts, palaces, and hills.
- Goa – Being one of the popular New Year destinations in India, Goa is an ideal place for those who want to spend some time at the beaches. The party capital of India, Goa, looks the best during December. Cavelossim Beach, Arjuna Beach and Fort Aguada are some of the exciting places to visit in Goa during the New Year.
- Manali – Manali is the best place to enjoy New Year if you love trekking or simply want to sit and enjoy snow fall with your loved one on the Manali Hills. Rohtang Paas, Beas Kund, Solang Valley are some of the city’s famous tourist attractions.
- Pondicherry – Pondicherry is not just an amazing place for party lovers but also a beautiful place for history lovers. Well-known tourist attractions of the city include Serenity Beach, Paradise Beach, Seaside Promeda, etc.
- Ooty – It is one of the most tranquil destinations that you must visit if you want to celebrate your New Year away from the hum-drum of city life.
- Kasol – Looking for some late music parties this New Year? Kasol is the perfect place for you. Some of the city’s prominent tourist attractions include Kheer Ganga, Malana, Parvathi River, Tosh, etc.
So, these are some really super cool destinations to kick start your New Year with a bang. Besides, if you are planning to buy travel insurance plan online, then go for Royal Sundaram; it offers comprehensive travel insurance plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise