For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 09 Dec 2019
Traveling is fun. It not just makes you happier, but also helps you meet yourself. Although, packing your bag before travel is a daunting task in itself. If you get it right, your travel will be easier and stress free. So, whether you are going on a short trip or long trip, here’re the following tips that will help you pack efficiently for any trip, take a look –
- Roll your clothes – Rolling is better than folding as its faster and will take less space in your bag. Thus, you must roll your clothes as it not just maximizes the space but also, there are less chances of getting wrinkles as compared to folded clothes.
- Keep a separate kit for toiletries – While packing for a trip, you should keep all the items in a small pouch or bag. This means you should always keep a separate kit for toiletries and avoid putting them in the same bag that has all clothes and other essentials.
- Always pack necessary items – Think twice before putting an item in your bag. Make a proper lay out of what you need. Do not add items that you do not require as it will make your bag heavier.
- Make a list of items – Create a packing list one or two weeks before going on a trip. This will not only give you time to make a complete list but, you can also add extra items that you might require on your trip. A packing list will ensure that you do not forget to carry important stuff.
- Be aware of your airline’s baggage free policy – You need to know about your airline’s baggage free policy in order to avoid any kind of surprises at the airport. A quick research on google will save you from baggage fee so that you can enjoy stress-free travel.
On the whole, these are some ultimate packing tips that will help you plan your travel with ease. Besides, if you are looking for a travel insurance policy online, then opt for Royal Sundaram; it offers comprehensive travel insurance plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise