For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 06 Dec 2018
Is traveling a regular affair or do you love taking more than one trip in a year? If your answer is yes, then buying a multi-trip insurance plan will be worthwhile. Multi-trip insurance plan is a type of plan that is designed especially for frequent travelers who travel abroad multiple times in a year.
Here’s why you must buy a multi-trip travel insurance –
- To enjoy multiple trips overseas: By buying a multi-trip insurance plan, you can enjoy your travel outside India for multiple number of times during the policy tenure of one year. In a single trip insurance, travel duration could be classified in to 35/40/60 days and 90 days. While multi-trip insurance can be bought as an annual multi-trip policy so as to cover the number of trips done in a year (not exceeding 180 days). This cover is available for a period of 365 days.
- It is feasible for frequent travelers: Frequent travelers often take tours to different countries across the globe. Sometimes the sudden travel bookings and the hassles that come along with such unprepared plans make you forget about travel insurance. This is where multi-trip insurance plan proves to be your savior.
- It provides assistance to business travelers: If you travel a lot and frequently for business purposes, then a multi-trip travel insurance plan should be your ideal choice. Any emergency situation can occur during your trip, such as trip delay, loss of checked-in baggage, flight delay, trip cancellation, loss of documents, etc. This may cause a big hole in your pocket. Thus, choose a multi-trip insurance plan as these plans are designed in a way that it covers all the necessities of a business traveler.
- Multiple Benefits: A multi-trip insurance policy brings to you multiple features like trip delays/cancellation, loss or passport, loss or delay in checked-in baggage, accidental death and dismemberment, and claim for medical expenses.
- Cost-effective: A multi-trip insurance policy is more pocket friendly than single trip insurance plan as you do not need to buy a travel insurance policy every time you travel.
- Medical expenses (including medical evacuation)
- Sickness dental relief
- Loss of checked-in baggage
- Trip delay
- Trip cancellation
- Bounced hotel/airline booking
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Daily cash allowance
- Emergency cash advance
- Missed connections/departures
- Hijacking benefit
- Loss of passport
- Compassionate visit
So, I hope this article has briefed you well on multi-trip travel insurance plan.
Royal Sundaram, multi-trip travel secure insurance plan is an affordable plan exclusively for frequent business travelers overseas.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise