For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 07 Jun 2019
In India, two wheelers are considered as the most convenient mode of transport for the people commuting on a day-to-day basis. As per the Indian Motor Vehicle Act, if you own a two wheeler, you will have to get it insured. It’s not optional, but compulsory to buy a two-wheeler insurance if you own a bike or scooter. Having a two-wheeler insurance is an ideal way of taking care of the financial expenses that you could suffer in case of damage caused to your two wheeler, or else you will have to bear the expenses from your pockets. Also, you need to know that renewing your two-wheeler policy is as important as buying it. Therefore, you must ensure that you renew your two-wheeler policy on time. In fact, insurance companies have made it simple for policyholders to renew their two-wheeler policy online. It’s now an easy and hassle-free process.
Here’s a step-by-step guide that will help you renew your two wheeler insurance policy online, take a look –
- Step 1: The first and foremost step is to visit the insurance company’s website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ drop down menu and choose ‘renew’ tab.
- Step 3: Enter your policy number and expiry date
- Step 4: Next step is to view your policy details and premium
- Step 5: Now, make payment online
So, once you have made the payment for the renewal of two wheeler policy online, a receipt is automatically sent on your registered e-mail ID.
Key Benefits of renewing policy online –
- * It saves your precious time as well as money
- * Simple and hassle-free process
- * Paperwork is not required
- * No involvement of agents and intermediaries
- * No inspection required in case of online renewal of two wheeler insurance policy online.
Thus, it is prudent to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy on time, so make sure you set up an automatic reminder which helps you to renew your policy before the due date. Besides, for all those who are looking to buy/renew two wheeler insurance plan online, go for Royal Sundaram; they offer comprehensive two wheeler plans at affordable prices.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise