For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 10 Jul 2018
Biking in India can be a group or a solo activity. Regardless of your company, a bike ride across the dynamic terrain of India is a rejuvenating experience. Here are 5 popular bike trips in India
- Destination Route – Manali to Leh
- Route Map – Manali – Rohtang La – Keylong – Darcha – Sarchu – Tanglang La – Upshi – Leh
- Distance – 1360 kms covered in 12 days.
- Best season to ride – Mid June-Mid October
- Destination Route – Manali to Spiti Valley
- Route Map – Manali – Rohtang Pass – Kunzum Pass – Losar – Kaza and Delhi – Shimla – Narkanda – Kinnaur Valley – Tabo – Kaza.
- Distance – 568 kms covered in 12 days.
- Best season to ride – May to July
- Destination Route – Guwahati to Tawang
- Route Map – Guwahati – Bhalukpong – Dirang – Tawang
- Distance – 550 kms covered in 10 days
- Best season to ride – March to October
- Destination Route – Shillong to Mawlynnong
- Route Map – Shillong – Cherrapunji – Dawki – Mawlynnong
- Distance – 173 kms
- Best season to ride – all year round
- Destination Route – Western Arunachal Pradesh
- Route Map – Guwahati – Nameri National Park – Dirang – Tawang – Zemithang
- Distance – 900 kms covered in 10 days
- Best Season to Ride – April to August
While all these bike rides will make for some beautiful memories, you also need to account for security. For this reason, make sure you have a valid, comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan. If this is in place, gear up for the adventure of a lifetime.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise