For buying a new policy call 094444 48899. For customer service call 1860 425 0000.
Search The Blog
Posted by Royal Sundaram on 05 Jul 2017
A gift for scoring exceptionally well, the first motor vehicle to experience mobility, to feel the thrill of the speed or ride it just for an occasional escape in your younger carefree life — two wheelers write a different story for each one of us. They are affordable, economical and convenient. They don’t burn a hole in your pocket and let you swoop through traffic with an ease. Why wouldn’t we love it!
Show your love through responsible care, care for your bike and your own self when you are riding it. Get a two wheeler insurance to ensure holistic protection every time you are out there relishing the bike rides. When it comes to motor insurance, we often stop at third-party two wheeler insurance that is mandatory by the Motor Vehicle Act. But is it enough, I guess not.
Invest in a comprehensive bike insurance coverage that not only helps you out of third-party legal liabilities but also shields you and your bike from any unfortunate damage. Get your bike insurance online through a quick and simple procedure and enjoy protection —
- Ø Against natural calamities like lightning, earthquake, flood, hailstorm, landslide, etc.
- Ø Against man-made calamities like burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, etc.
- Ø For personal accident cover, for the driver and the pillion rider
What determines the cost of your bike insurance?
- Ø Cubic Capacity (CC): The more the CC of the bike, the higher will be the premium.
- Ø Deductible: Claiming a higher-deductible that you can easily afford will bring down your regular premium.
- Ø Customizations: Additional features like personal accident cover for the pillion rider will cost extra. Select the features that you require the most and design your policy in a way that meets your needs and is also affordable.
- Ø Tenure: Long term two wheeler insurance saves you from the trouble of yearly renewals and protects the policy against inflation too.
Also, if you are getting a second-hand bike, it is relatively cheaper to get the policy transferred in your name than buying a new policy.
Let’s enjoy our time on the road without being worried about the mishaps. Support your journeys with an insurance, today.
Join over 25,000
of your peers and receive our italk (insurance talk) newsletter with actionable advice on travel, motor, health and home needs right in your inbox!
*We won't spam you, promise