Janatha Personal Accident Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Janatha Personal Accident Insurance
- An exclusive policy designed for Rural and Social sector at an affordable cost
- Persons in the age group of 10 to 70 years can be covered under this policy
- The cover is for all 24 hours. i.e. on duty and off duty
- Service tax is exempted for this insurance
- This policy provides Death or Permanent Total disablement cover to the insured arising due to accidental injury
|Death||100% of the S.I|
|Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes |
or loss of use of two hands or loss of sight of one
eye and loss of use of one hand/foot.
|100% of the S.I|
|Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss |
of use of one hand or foot
|50% of the S.I|
|Permanent Total Disablement||100% of the S.I|
Minimum Sum Insured per person is Rs. 25,000. The Sum Insured can be increased in multiples of Rs. 25,000 up to a limit of Rs. 2,00,000 per person.
Rs. 15 to be charged for every Sum Insured of Rs. 25,000. This policy is exempted from service tax.
- Any existing disability
- Death or disablement due to Intentional self¿injuries, suicide or attempted suicide
- Death or disablement under the influence of liquor or drug.
- Death or disablement during racing, big games hunting, mountaineering and winter sports
- Insanity, breach of law by the insured with criminal intention.
- War group of perils
- Nuclear group of perils
This policy is best suitable for groups like, agricultural labours, bidi workers, brickline workers, carpenters, construction workers, papad makers, cobblers, fishermen, handicraft artisans, handloom & khadi workers, lady tailors, leather & tannery workers, Power-loom workers, primary milk producers, rickshaw pullers, sugarcane cutters, tender leaf collectors, toddy tapers, vegetable vendors, washerwomen, working women in hills, physically handicapped self employed persons.