BMW Insurance Price, Buy or Renew BMW Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
BMW Car Insurance
The world-renowned auto manufacturer started its journey with aircraft engines. The German automobile company also tried its hands-on motorbike engine before coming into the domain of cars. Once into the automobile business, BMW has never looked back, excelling both in design and technology of automobiles. So, if you have bought such a magnificent car, it is imperative on your part to also get yourself car insurance in order to protect it from any mishappening. A comprehensive car coverage can go a long way to safeguard your financial interest and help you take good care of your car.
BMW Car Insurance Price
There are a plethora of BMW car insurance schemes in the market, but not everyone can meet your requirements with a reasonable car insurance price. The cost of insurance depends on multiple factors, such as:
- The Insured Declared Value (IDV) is the market value of your vehicle determined for the time of insurance purchase.
- The terrain, where the car will be used as a vehicle.
- Age of the car
- Make and model of the car
- Add-ons, discounts, and offers.
BMW Car Insurance Renewal
The purchase of any insurance coverage is not for a lifetime, rather limited to a certain period. Similar is the case with Royal Sundaram’s insurance plan, which is why you need to renew it periodically. However, with the instant renew service of BMW insurance, you can afford to relax and not worry about your insurance renewals. With this service, your policy can be renewed online in just 3 easy steps. These are the following information that will be required with renewing your policy.
- Policy Number
- Expiry Date
After entering the details, you can check the policy details and the premium to move ahead with the purchase online.
Renew Other Company Policy
There is a common doubt regarding the renewal of a car insurance policy from another company which resurfaces now and then. However, Royal Sundaram offers you a smooth and fast transition of your policy from other insurance providers. You just need to provide some necessary details such as the registration number, mobile number, etc. and avail one of the best policies in the market, which are specifically designed to meet your vehicle requirements.
Renew Expired Policy for BMW
Due diligence must be taken to track your insurance expiry. Nonetheless, if you have missed the deadline and your policy has expired, you need not worry. You just need to visit the Royal Sundaram website, and keep some documents ready that includes the car registration number, your previous policy document, a vehicle inspection report (VIR), etc. to fill in the required details.
Why a BMW Car Insurance Important for you?
Loss or Damage Protection
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy BMW Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your BMW car, be it 5 Series 520d Luxury Line, Z4 sDrive35i Design Pure Traction, M3 Sedan or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your BMW car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram BMW Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your BMW vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for BMW Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic BMW insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the BMW’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|