Ford Insurance Price, Buy or Renew Ford Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Ford Car Insurance
Headquartered in the US, Ford has a wholly-owned subsidy in India Known as Ford India Private Ltd. and is also the sixth-largest car manufacturer in the nation. Redesigning of Ford car variants has led to an increase in the sale of cars.
If you own a Ford car, you can get insured with Royal Sundaram Car Insurance policy. An Ideal insurance plan will provide cover in case of theft, fire, or any damage to the car.
Ford Car Insurance Price
The premium cost of a Car insurance policy mainly depends on the safety aspect of the vehicle. The safer your car, the lesser will be the price. Following factors are taken into consideration the determine the premium amount of the policy:
- Insured Declared Value (maximum sum assured stated by the Insurer)
- Location of Registration
- No Claim Bonus (bonus amount as a reward for safe driving)
- Model of the Car
- Manufacturing year
- Cubic capacity of the Car engine
Provide us with details such as manufacturing year of the car and other required contact details and get a premium quote within matter of seconds.
Ford Car Insurance Renewal
Follow the below mentioned three-step guide to renew Ford Car Insurance policy with Royal Sundaram:
- Fill in the online form with policy number and expiry date
- Check if the policy details and price is displayed correctly
- Pay for renewal online
Renew your policy now by simply using your smartphone!
Renew Other Company Policy
Saving you from complicated paperwork for other company car insurance policy. Renew it with Royal Sundaram by telling us your car registration number and other important details. Moreover, to avail additional benefits such as personal accident cover of up to Rs 15 Lakh, you can switch the policy with Royal Sundaram. Royal Sundaram offers a hassle-free solution to purchase as well as renew Ford Car insurance Policy.
Renew Expired Policy for Ford
A car is a valued possession for most people and must be saved from any threats of damage by insuring it properly. Thus, it is vital to renew your Ford car insurance policy before it reaches the last date. In case you could not renew it on time, we will help you renew it conveniently.
Just keep ready a Vehicle inspection report (for expired or break-in policy)) along with other important documents and visit the Royal Sundaram website for renewal of your expired Ford car insurance policy. Royal Sundaram also allows you to claim the benefits of NCB by renewing the plan within 90 days of the final date.
Why a Ford Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Ford Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Ford car, be it Endeavour, Figo Aspire, Ikon 1.3 Flair or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Ford car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Ford Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Ford vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Ford Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Ford insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Ford’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|