Hyundai Insurance Price, Buy or Renew Hyundai Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world. And, also one of the highest-selling car companies in India. Be it an all-time favourite Santro or the stylish grand i10, Hyundai is the most trusted company among Indian Families.
If you are a proud owner of the Hyundai car or plan to buy one, you must also purchase a car insurance policy. An ideal insurance plan for Hyundai car will ensure complete financial protection against any uncertain damage to the car.
Hyundai Car Insurance Price
Do you live in an accident-prone location? Have you installed safety devices in your car? These are a few aspects to be considered before deciding the premium for Hyundai car Insurance policy. Here is the list of other factors that play an important role:
- Make and Model of the car
- Manufacturing Year of the Hyundai car
- Cubic Capacity
- Age of the car
- IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Region of registration
- Various safety factors
Royal Sundaram offers a comprehensive policy catering to various needs of a car owner. To get a quote for your Hyundai car insurance, insert details such as manufacturing year of your Hyundai car, and your contact information and receive the premium quote within seconds.
Hyundai Car Insurance Renewal
Renew your Hyundai car insurance policy with Royal Sundaram from the comfort of your home in 3 easy steps:
- Fill out details including Policy Number and Expiry date
- Verify policy details and cost of your plan
- Pay renewal amount online
Renew other company policy
Car Insurance with other company can be renewed with Royal Sundaram without a hitch. No need to move from agent to agent, simply fill the details like your car registration number, contact info and other required details and get an Instant renewal on your Hyundai Car Insurance policy. You can switch your policy to Royal Sundaram Car insurance policy to avail a wide array of benefits.
Renew Expired Policy for Hyundai
Damage caused to the car during the period when the policy is not valid may incur huge financial losses to the car owner. Hence, experts advise on renewing the car insurance policy on time before expiry. And, if in case you missed out on the deadline of renewal, Royal Sundaram is here to help you.
To apply for renewal of expired policy with Royal Sundaram, you just have to give a Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) along with other requisite information and documents.
Moreover, if you wish to be eligible to avail NCB benefits, renew the insurance plan within 90 days of the last date of the policy.
Why a Hyundai Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Hyundai Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Hyundai car, be it Grand i10 Sportz, Xcent S 1.2, Hyundai Elite i20 Facelift or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Hyundai car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Hyundai Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Hyundai vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Hyundai Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Hyundai insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Hyundai’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures
|>> Audi Insurance
|>> Jeep Insurance
|>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance
|>> Hyundai Insurance
|>> Honda Insurance
|>> Mercedes Benz Insurance
|>> Skoda Insurance
|>> Volkswagen Insurance
|>> Volvo Insurance
|>> Renault Insurance
|>> Nissan Insurance
|>> Mitsubishi Insurance
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance
|>> Mahindra Insurance
|>> Jaguar Insurance
|>> Land Rover Insurance
|>> Isuzu Insurance
|>> Force Motors Insurance
|>> BMW Insurance
|>> Datsun Insurance
|>> Tata Motors Insurance
|>> Fiat Insurance
|>> Ford Insurance
|>> General Motors Insurance
|>> Toyota Insurance