Hyundai Insurance Price, Buy or Renew Hyundai Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai, a South Korean multinational automotive giant, was founded in 1967. Since its inception, it has captured the world automobile market to a large extent, including India. Hyundai Creta is one such model which has taken the Indian SUV market by storm. The beautiful beast has terrific features including a powerful 1.6L-CRDi engine and a chassis with sound-absorbing features. So, if you the owner of such a car, you must be having a great experience driving it, which is why it becomes essential to get your car insurance and protect your car from any mis-happenings, thereby safeguarding your experiences.
Why a Hyundai Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Hyundai Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Hyundai car, be it Grand i10 Sportz, Xcent S 1.2, Hyundai Elite i20 Facelift or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Hyundai car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Hyundai Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Hyundai vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Hyundai Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Hyundai insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Hyundai’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|