Mahindra Car Insurance | Buy Online Insurance for Mahindra Vehicles - Royal Sundaram
Mahindra Car Insurance
Just as India began its independent journey in 1945, so did this automobile company. J. C Mahindra and K. C Mahindra together with Ghulam Mohammed started a steel company by the name of Mahindra & Mohammed. The company was rechristened Mahindra & Mahindra when Mohammed left. It established itself in the automobile industry when it started manufacturing Willys Jeeps that year.
From manufacturing automobiles that could easily take on the rough Indian terrain to growing into a US $16.9 billion corporation, the company has come a long way through the years. Mahindra & Mahindra has built networks with many companies globally and has ventured into a number of other fields like telecom and steel apart from automobile manufacturing. The brand follows the credo of ‘accepting no limits, thinking alternatively, and driving positive change’ in everything it does to deliver successful performance in all areas.
Get car insurance for your Mahindra four-wheeler from Royal Sundaram. Our insurance policies offer useful features such as 100% insurance cover on your invoice and free roadside assistance. Learn more about Royal Sundaram car insurancefor Mahindra and purchase your policy online.
Why a Mahindra Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Mahindra Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Mahindra car, be it Bolero EX, Xylo H4, Scorpio S8 or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Mahindra car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Mahindra Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Mahindra vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Mahindra Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Mahindra insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Mahindra’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Insurance for Mahindra Car Models:|
|>> e2o Insurance||>> Thar Insurance||>> Verito Insurance|
|>> Scorpio S2 Insurance||>> Scorpio S4 Insurance||>> Scorpio S6+ Insurance|
|>> Scorpio S8 Insurance||>> Scorpio S10 Insurance||>> Bolero ZLX Insurance|
|>> Bolero SLX Insurance||>> Bolero SLE Insurance||>> Bolero EX Insurance|
|>> XUV 500 W10 Insurance||>> Bolero Plus Insurance||>> Xylo D2 Insurance|
|>> Xylo D4 Insurance||>> Xylo H4 Insurance||>> Xylo H8 Insurance|
|>> Xylo H9 Insurance||>> XUV 500 W4 Insurance||>> XUV 500 W6 Insurance|
|>> XUV 500 W8 Insurance||>> Verito Vibe Insurance||>> Bolero DI Insurance|
|>> XUV500 Hybrid Insurance||>> Scorpio S4 Plus Insurance||>> Scorpio S4 4WD Insurance|
|>> Scorpio S10 4WD Insurance||>> Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance|
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|