Maruti Suzuki Insurance Price, Buy or Renew Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki is the renowned name among famous car manufacturers in India. Cars of the company are not only stylish but also dependable. Maruti Suzuki offers approximately 200 variants of cars catering to various needs and desires of Indian Families.
Prized Possessions like Maruti Suzuki cars must be protected with a good insurance policy. A reliable insurance policy will ensure a cover against any loss or damage caused to the car.
Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Price
A number of factors are analyzed to determine the premium cost of Maruti Suzuki Car insurance Policy. Some of those factors include:
- Manufacturing Year of the Car
- Geographic Location
- Safety Installations in the Car
- IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Cubic Capacity
- No claim Bonus
- Make and Model of the Car
Getting a Quote for Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Policy is now easier than ever. Simply Log in to the Royal Sundaram’s Website, provide manufacturing year of the car, your contact details, type of car Insurance policy (Comprehensive or Third-party) and receive a quick premium quote for your policy.
Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Renewal
Maruti Suzuki Car insurance policy can be renewed with Royal Sundaram in 3 convenient steps.
- Enter your Policy Number and Expiry date
- Confirm the premium cost and other details
- Proceed with Payment
Third-party Car insurance is mandatory for all car owners in the country. Hence, it is imperative to renew the policy on time to avoid any legal consequences.
Renew Other Company Policy
A Car Insurance Policy with other company can be renewed with Royal Sundaram in a few simple steps. To further simplify the procedure, you can switch the plan to Maruti Suzuki Royal Sundaram policy in order to avail comprehensive cover for your car. Royal Sundaram offers a convenient platform to renew your policy. All you have to do is fill in the necessary details, and you are good to go!
Renew Expired Policy for Maruti Suzuki
An Expired Car Insurance Policy can be a risk to your finances. Hence, it is recommended to renew your Maruti Suzuki Car insurance policy before it reaches the expiration date. In case you miss the last date to renew the policy, do not worry, we have got you covered.
Why a Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Maruti Suzuki car, be it WagonR LXI, Baleno LXI, Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2018 or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Maruti Suzuki car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Maruti Suzuki vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Maruti Suzuki Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Maruti Suzuki insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Maruti Suzuki’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|