Mercedes Benz Car Insurance | Buy Online Insurance for Mercedes Benz Vehicles - Royal Sundaram
Mercedes Benz Car Insurance
The history of Mercedes-Benz goes back a long way, to 1886, when this German company’s founder Karl Benz came up with what is believed to be the world’s first petrol-fueled automobile, a patented Motorwagen. Since then, Mercedes-Benz has defined luxury, style, and design for the entire global automobile industry. The company completes the circle of the ‘German Big 3’ along with BMW and Audi. It was in 1926 that a joint venture was set up between Benz and Daimler.
This German automobile giant arrived in India in 1994 and operates under the name Mercedes-Benz India. The company has since then enjoyed the first-mover advantage in India as it was the first luxury automobile producer to start operations in the country. The company’s manufacturing facility for passenger vehicles is present in the bustling young city of Pune, Maharashtra. A facility in Chennai is responsible for making commercial vehicles. In 1996, the company set up a high-end research and development unit in Bangalore. Today, it has 13 popular models under various ranges.
For a precious investment such as buying a classy Mercedes-Benz, it is prudent to secure it by purchasing car insurance. Visit Royal Sundaram’s website to learn how you can get a car insurance online in just 5 minutes! Royal Sundaram’s car insurance deals are available with many add-on bonuses such as dedicated personal relationship managers and quick authorization of car repair.
Why a Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance Important for you?
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Mercedes-Benz car, be it B-Class B 200 CDI, GL 63 AMG, CLA Class 200 CDI Sport or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Mercedes-Benz car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Mercedes-Benz vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Mercedes-Benz insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Mercedes-Benz’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|