Tata Car Insurance Price, Buy or Renew Tata Car Insurance | Royal Sundaram
Tata Car Insurance
Tata motors is an Indian Automobile manufacturing company offering car variants in both low budget as well as luxury category. Besides, Tata motors is also popular for including utility vehicles and heavy commercial vehicle in its product portfolio.
Whether commercial or personal, Royal Sundaram offers various car insurance plans for all Tata motors vehicles. A car insurance policy will offer financial cover against damage threats to the vehicle.
Tata Motors Car Insurance Price
Premium is a small amount of price money that you pay in instalments in return for financial protection. The protection is against any damage to your car. The price is determined after evaluating many factors, such as:
- Safety Installations in the car
- Manufacturing year of the car
- Maximum Sum Assured i.e., Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- CC (Cubic Capacity)
- Discounts (if applicable)
- NCB (if applicable)
- Registration Location
Calculating Tata motors car insurance premium is now a matter of few clicks. With Royal Sundaram’s online premium calculator, quickly get a quote online by providing us with few details related to your Tata motors car.
Tata Motors Car Insurance Renewal
Renewing a car insurance policy with Royal Sundaram is as convenient as getting a premium quote online. All you have to do is follow the below 3 steps:
- Fill in your insurance policy number and last date of the policy
- Confirm the price and other information of the policy
- Renew the policy by paying online
Renew Other Company policy
The best part about renewing car insurance policy with Royal Sundaram is that we offer a hassle-free platform for the entire procedure. Policy owners can renew other company policy by filling in simple details like car registration number, contact info, etc. Moreover, one can also switch the other company policy with Royal Sundaram to take advantage of facilities like cashless garages, accident cover etc.
Renew Expired Policy for Tata Motors
Experts recommend on renewing car insurance policy on time to avoid any legal or financial issue. However, if you missed out on the deadline to renew the policy, Royal Sundaram will offer you complete assistance in doing the same.
To renew an expired Tata motors car insurance policy, you have to submit a vehicle inspection report (compulsory for break-in policy). Along with VIR (Vehicle Inspection Report), you are required to provide other important documents and information requested by the company. Avail discounts such as NCB on the price of policy by renewing it within 90 days of the expiry.
Why a Tata Motors Car Insurance Important for you?
Loss or Damage Protection
Covers loss of car or damage occurred to your car.
Unlimited Liability in case of Third-Party death/ injury claims.
Hassle-free Cashless or instant settlement for all Own Damage Claims related to car insurance
Indemnity for third party property
Indemnity for third party property damage up to a cover of Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Accident Cover for you, your paid driver and the occupants in the car.
Claim Survey within 4 working hours
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Tata Motors Car Insurance from Royal Sundaram
- 3300+ Garages List: We have a network of more than 3,300 garages and offer cashless claims you can deal with emergency situations in a smooth manner.
- Customer Support: If you are caught up with any grievance regarding the insurance policy for your Tata Motors car, be it Nano eMax, Aria Pride, Venture EX 8 STR or any another insured vehicle, our customer representatives are here to help you round the clock.
- Easy Car Insurance Quote: Our online car insurance premium calculator assists you in finding the suitable amount for your Tata Motors car insurance very quickly as per your requirements.
- Free road side assistance: We provide you with free roadside assistance services such as on the spot repair/towing services to help you during an emergency.
- 100% Invoice Price: Royal Sundaram offers 100% invoice price insurance add-on cover.
Royal Sundaram Tata Motors Car Insurance - Coverage Details
What is Covered
Our Car Insurance policy covers any loss or damage caused to your Tata Motors vehicle due to the following natural and manmade calamities:
- Accidental & External Damage
- Fire & Explosion
- Riot & Strike
- Malicious Act
- Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
- Storm and Flood
What is not Covered
- Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss.
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license.
- Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions.
Recommended Add-On Covers for Tata Motors Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a host of covers to supplement the protection facilitated in the basic Tata Motors insurance cover. Here’s an outline of the add-on coverages:
- Personal Accident Cover: This is extended to the paid driver of the insured/unnamed passengers for a maximum limit of up to Rs 2 lakh per individual.
- Cover for Electrical/Non-electrical Accessories We offer coverage for electrical/electronic items that are incorporated in the vehicle but not a part of the Tata Motors’s listed selling price of the vehicle.
- Cover for CNG/LPG Kit in Bi-fuel System If CNG/LPG is a part of your vehicle, this cover helps to insure from any damage or accidental loss.
List of Cashless Garages
|Explore Other Models & Manufactures|
|>> Audi Insurance||>> Jeep Insurance||>> Maruti Suzuki Insurance|
|>> Hyundai Insurance||>> Honda Insurance||>> Mercedes Benz Insurance|
|>> Skoda Insurance||>> Volkswagen Insurance||>> Volvo Insurance|
|>> Renault Insurance||>> Nissan Insurance||>> Mitsubishi Insurance|
|>> Mini Cooper Insurance||>> Mahindra Insurance||>> Jaguar Insurance|
|>> Land Rover Insurance||>> Isuzu Insurance||>> Force Motors Insurance|
|>> BMW Insurance||>> Datsun Insurance||>> Tata Motors Insurance|
|>> Fiat Insurance||>> Ford Insurance||>> General Motors Insurance|
|>> Toyota Insurance|