Lifeline Classic Health Plan by Royal Sundaram
If you are looking for a Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan for you and your family at an affordable price, then Lifeline Classic is the most suitable plan for you.
Any individual above 18 years of age can purchase Lifeline. Lifeline is offered as an Individual plan and as a Family Floater plan for self, spouse and children.
Lifeline Classic caters to the health insurance needs of people looking for an affordable health insurance plan. This plan comes with sum insured options of Rs. 2 lacs, Rs. 3 lacs, and Rs. 4 lacs.
Lifeline Classic offers an array of benefits along with significant health cover for certain illnesses, medical conditions, and critical health situations.
Here are the list of key benefits covered and exclusions voided in the Lifeline Classic plan.
What is Covered?
Lifeline Classic comes with the below key benefits:
- Inpatient Hospitalization expenses
- Pre and Post-hospitalization expenses amortized up to the amount of sum insured for 30 days and 60 days respectively
- Coverage of all day care procedures up to the sum insured amount.
- Ambulance cover up to Rs.3,000.
- Expenses for Treatment of Organ Donor covered up to the sum insured.
- Domiciliary hospitalization charges covered up to the sum insured.
- No-claim bonus (NCB) starts from 10% of the sum insured and extends up to 50%. NCB is not reduced, even when a claim is filed during a particular year.
- 100% Reload of sum insured during the treatment of different illnesses in the event of complete exhaustion of sum assured and NCB.
- AYUSH Treatment - Inpatient hospitalization cover up to Sum Insured in Government Hospitals and up to Rs.20,000 in other hospitals.
- Covers Vaccination in case of animal bite up to Rs.2,500.
- Provision of complete health check-up available once every 3rd policy year.
- Preventive Healthcare and Wellness.
What is not Covered?
For certain medical conditions, the company will not be liable to pay any claim under the Lifeline Classic health insurance plan. Here is the illustrative list of Exclusions that are not covered under the policy:
- Pre-existing medical conditions as mentioned in the policy and declared by the insured at the time of purchasing policy will be covered only after 48 months of uninterrupted policy coverage. Claims are void if there is any gap in policy renewal.
- Diseases contracted by the insured person within first 30 days after the commencement of policy are excluded from claims.
- Diseases such as Cataract, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Knee/Hip Replacement, Chronic Renal Failure/ End Stage Renal Failure etc., will not be covered during the first two years of insurance.
- Permanent exclusions include medical cover availed due to Addictive Conditions and Disorders, Adventure or Hazardous Sports, Ageing and Puberty, Alternative Treatment (except AYUSH), Artificial Life Maintenance, Charges for Medical Papers, Circumcision, Conflict and Disaster, Congenital Conditions, Convalescence and Rehabilitation, Cosmetic Surgery, Dental/Oral Treatment, Drugs and Dressing for OPD Treatment or Take-home use, Eyesight Treatment, Health Hydros, Nature Cure, Wellness Clinics, HIV and AIDS, Hereditary Conditions, Hospitalization for Observation or Investigative purpose only, Items of personal comfort and convenience, Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Conditions, Obesity, OPD Treatment, Preventive Care, Reproductive Medicine, Self-inflicted Injuries, Sexual problems and gender issues, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Sleep Disorders, Speech Disorders, Stem Cell Implantation, Treatment for Alopecia, Treatment for Developmental Problems, Treatment received outside India, Unproven/Experimental Treatment, Treatment from Unrecognized Hospital or Physician, Unrelated Diagnostic, or Injury due to Unlawful Activity.
Kindly refer to the terms and conditions of the policy to know the full list of exclusions.
Click here to download the Product Brochure for Lifeline Classic