Oman Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
The Sultanate of Oman is in the Middle East and is one of the oldest known human settlements in the eastern Arab Peninsula. The country is famous for its many historic forts, which are culturally significant landmarks that make for remarkable tourist destinations. One fort in particular is Bahla Fort at the base of the Djebel Akhdar, which is a World Heritage site. The rugged sand dunes and intimidating mountains are an ideal location for the ultimate desert adventure. First-time tourists should defiantly take home a khanjar, a silver-sheathed dagger that is the Oman’s national symbol and can be found in different sizes and quality in almost every souvenir shop across the country. Although the cuisine is an assorted mix of Arabic, Lebanese, Turkish, and Indian, most Omanis will distinctly recognize ‘Arabic’ food from ‘Omani’ food, the former being the standard fare found throughout the Arabian Peninsula. Tourism in Oman in now slowly booming and Omanis are friendly people and are very helpful to tourists, making this country a safe and ideal location for an affordable trip for families looking to visit the Arabian Peninsula.
For affordable and comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay, check out Royal Sundaram’s website. We provide polices that offer cover from a number of inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Oman from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Oman
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Oman
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Oman - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Oman travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Oman
Here’s a list of things to do in Oman –
- Spend some quality time with your loved one at Masirah island, one of the beautiful places to visit in Oman. The island boasts of few villages, small towns and the highest mountain peak of Jabal Al Humr.
- A visit to Jebel Akhdar is perfect if you want to indulge in outdoor activities like climbing, hiking, and trekking.
- Explore the architectural beauty of Oman by heading to Muscat, one of the top places to visit in the country. Home to the mesmerising Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace and Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, the capital city of Oman should be in the list of everyone’s itinerary who travel to this magical land.
- Boasting of incredible architecture, Salalah is one of the spectacular places to visit in Oman. You must take some time out to visit this breath-taking place with your friends or family.
The ideal time to visit Oman is during winter season i.e., between October and March. This is the time of the year when the weather is cool and pleasant. April and May are also considered as the best months to travel to Oman. During these months, the weather condition is not too hot and not too cold.
Knowing the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit will be very useful for you. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Oman –
Embassy of India
Jami'at Al - Dowal Al - Arabiya Street,
Telephone: (+968) 24684500
Fax: (+968) 24698291
Applying for visa online is an extremely simple and hassle-free process. All you have to do is to keep your documents handy. This will not just save your time but will also help you plan for your international travel. Listed below are the documents that you need while applying for a visa online:
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available