Armenia Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Armenia Travel Insurance
Historic yet relaxed, Armenia is a Middle Eastern haven that offers you the chance to experience first hand the country said to be the home of Noah’s Ark. Whether you are interested in visiting historic churches and monuments, or you want to experience life as these easy-going and friendly people do; Armenia will not disappoint you. In case nature at its best is what you are looking for, a visit to the magnificent Armenian Plateau with lakes, rivers, torrents, waterfalls and rich forests will refresh you.
The amazing topography and man-made wonders of old architecture, monasteries and churches bring to life the history of one of the world’s most ancient nations. When you are in Armenia, there is no dearth of things to do. Visit places like Yerevan, The Debed Canyon, Goris, Etchmiadzin Cathedral and Tatev. It will not be wrong to say that this country has something for everyone.
Nationals of Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Iceland, Cyprus, Latvia, The Netherlands, USA, UK, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Italy, Spain, Croatia do not need a visa to visit Armenia. Indians planning a vacation to Armenia need to apply for the visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in Mumbai or New Delhi. Armenia business visa is required for citizens of India. It is always better to be safe than sorry, thus ensure you always procure travel insurance for Armenia to deal with unforeseen circumstances. Royal Sundaram’s insurance for Armenia covers personal liability, personal accidents, automatic extension, health cover and trip inconvenience to ensure you enjoy a safe and stress-free holiday.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Armenia from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Armenia
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Armenia
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Armenia - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Armenia travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident