Bahamas Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Bahamas Travel Insurance
The Bahamas or The Bahama Islands is an archipelago consisting of many islands. Arguably, Bahamas has more than 2000 islands in case if you include the cays. The word Bahamas has a Spanish descent, meaning ‘Shallow Water’. The official language of Bahamas is English. However, they involve a lot of dialect and slangs. The locals here are very friendly and extremely helpful. Violent crimes and petty crimes are almost non-existent in Bahamas.
Arawak Indians inhabited the island when Christopher Columbus landed in the New World on San Salvador Island in 1492. Bahamas has prospered drastically through tourism and international banking and investment management. Bahamas is a very religious place. The Bahamas have one of the highest ratios of churches per capita in the world, with Baptist being the majority single group.
For affordable and Comprehensive Travel Insurance Plans designed specifically to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bahamas from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bahamas
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bahamas
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bahamas - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Bahamas travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident