Bahrain Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Bahrain Travel Insurance
Bahrain is known as the smallest of the independent Persian Gulf states, surrounded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Bahrain is known as the ancient land of the Dilmun civilisation. Bahrain was one of the earliest countries to follow Islam in 628 AD. After a short spell of the Arab colonisation, Bahrain was ruled by Portuguese in 1521, which in turn was defeated by Shah Abbas I of the Safavid Empire in 1602.
Bahrain is known for having the first post-oil economy in the Persian Gulf. Formerly a state, Bahrain got its recognition as a kingdom in 2002. From the late 20th century, Bahrain has extensively invested in the banking and tourism sectors.
To safeguard your journey in such a diversified place, Royal Sundaram provides versatile travel insurance plans. Our policies are customized to offer complete protection against uncalled incidents such as loss of travel documents, baggage, belongings theft, flight cancellations, and emergency medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bahrain from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bahrain
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bahrain
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bahrain - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Bahrain travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident