Bangladesh Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Bangladesh Travel Insurance
Bangladesh welcomes tourists to enjoy its many beaches, picturesque landscapes, historical mosques, forest walks, chaotic cities, beautiful tea gardens, enchanting tribal life, rich flora and fauna and appealingly simple rural life. With more than 700 rivers flowing through it, this country replete with lush landscapes. The natural beauty of Bangladesh will stay etched in your mind for a long time as there is so much to see. When in Bangladesh don’t miss a visit to Cox Bazar, a prime beach and tourist town. Saint Martin Island is well-known for coral rocks, sea turtles, and a chance to catch a glimpse of rural life up close. No trip to Bangladesh is complete without experiencing the Sundarbans National Park, the largest mangrove forest in the world. A three- or four-day boat trip into this famed area will take you in to the home of around 400 Royal Bengal tigers, the largest single population of tigers in the world.
Citizens of most of the countries need to have visa to enter Bangladesh. The type and category of the visa largely depend on the purpose and duration of the stay. If you are an Indian and planning a vacation in Bangladesh, you must get the visa from Bangladesh High Commission office in New Delhi.
Buy travel insurance for Bangladesh to ensure that you can enjoy a tension free holiday when you are in a different country. You can purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Bangladesh online for relaxed vacations as it comes with features such as overseas medical covers, covers loss and delay of checked-in baggage, unexpected delay due to unforeseen reasons, personal accident, personal liability and many more options.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bangladesh from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bangladesh
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bangladesh
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bangladesh - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Bangladesh travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Bangladesh
Here’s a list of things to do in Bangladesh –
- If you are a beach lover, then pay a visit to St. Martin’s Island, a beautiful coral island in the Bay of Bengal, Bangladesh. This is one of the best places to witness in Bangladesh.
- Have a memorable experience by paying a visit to Sylhet, a traditional tea growing area covered with lush green tropical forests and tea gardens.
- Head to Cox’s Bazar beach, the longest sea beach in the world. Dotted with religious sites, the place offers great peace from the hustle bustle of city life in Bangladesh.
- Pay a visit to Ahsan Manzil, one of the most meaningful historical architectures of Bangladesh. It gives visitors a feeling of the lifestyle of Nawabs of Dhaka.
The ideal time to visit Bangladesh is in the months of March till April. During March and April, the country experiences a transition in season which results in cooler and more pleasant weather conditions.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Bangladesh –
High Commission of India, Dhaka, Bangladesh
1-3, Park Road, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
You need to fill up an online application form and submit it along with other documents at the Bangladesh High Commission. Besides, here’re the following documents needed to get a visa from the Embassy of Bangladesh –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket
Travel Plans Available