Barbados Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Barbados Travel Insurance
If you are looking for a tourist destination that is gracious and colorful, then choose to spend your next holiday in Barbados. This country is a perfect blend of Carribean and West African cultures with a hint of British heritage. Whether you want a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a sportsman’s escape, Barbados will not disappoint you. Barbados truly has everything you might want to experience when you are on vacation. Nature abounds in Barbados and there are plenty of flora and fauna species that you can enjoy by simply following trails down the coastal pathway.
Spend a day on the white sand beaches and enjoy the crystal clear and calm water or swim or snorkel along the flawless south coast beaches among a serene and perfect setting. If you want to understand historic landmarks and sites, there is nothing better than visiting sites like the Arlington House, Barbados Museum, and Blackmans Gully. Barbados is a shoppers paradise where one can enjoy duty-free shopping.
Visa is exempted for visitors from over 107 countries for tourism purposes, all the more reasons to head to Barbados. Indians wishing to travel to Barbados need to apply for a tourist visa through the Barbados High Commission in New Delhi. To get the visa, you must have a passport and a return ticket. Buy travel insurance for Barbados as a safety net for any emergency situations. You can now purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Barbados online to tackle trip inconvenience, personal accident, personal liability and medical emergencies if any.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Barbados from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Barbados
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Barbados
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Barbados - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Barbados travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident