Belarus Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Belarus Travel Insurance
Visit Belarus to experience its diverse landscapes, incredible cuisine and ski resorts. European standards of ski resorts like Silichi and Logoisk are sure to impress visitors. In case you have a passion for ecological paths, you will not be disappointed. The walking route to the reserve ‘Blue Lakes’ is quite popular in the Narochankiy National Park. The nature trail takes on through lush forests and offers a chance to view rare birds and animals.
Belarus is also a land of castles with its memories of armistices and battles. Don’t miss to visit the Tower of Kamyanyets, the first stone fortification that bristles above the Western border of Belarus. If you are interested in historical monuments, you will be amazed as there are hundreds of breathtaking historical monuments that are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Some of them are the Nesvizh Palace and the Castle of Mir. These monuments lift the veil of Radzivils’ clan.
Though citizens of a few countries like Cuba, Armenia and Azerbaijan can enter the country without a visa if their term of stay is not more than 30 days, Indians need to apply for a visa. They may do so through the Belarusian embassy is located in New Delhi. Buy travel insurance for Belarus to put an end to all the worries of traveling to a new country. Enjoy your vacation stress-free with Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Belarus as it comes with provisions like cover against personal accident, medical emergency and lost or delayed baggage.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Belarus from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Belarus
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Belarus
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Belarus - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Belarus travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident