Belize Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Belize Travel Insurance
If you want to go for a vacation to a country that is picturesque, features tropical beaches, cave formations, coral reefs and exotic wildlife, then Belize should be your preference. Along its coast is the second largest barrier reef in the world, which further adds to its beauty. Straddled between Central American forests and the Caribbean Sea, Belize offers tourists the best of both worlds. Belize has a reputation of never disappointing its visitors. Divers will enjoy diving in the Great Blue Hole that offers a chance to observe limestone formations up close.
Other than this, visit Caracol, the Maya site that is situated on the Vaca Plateau. Its architecture and beauty will leave you spellbound. If you want to witness the laid-back attitude of this country,visit the Ambergris Caye island. The lack of traffic and high rise buildings, make this island quite relaxing and ideal for vacationing. Visit Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, which houses over 700 jaguars, if you love to explore and are interested in biodiversity.Nationals of most countries need a visa to enter Belize. Indians planning to visit Belize must get the visa from the Honorary Consulate of Belize in New Delhi.
You just need to have a passport valid for more than six months and return tickets. Traveling to a foreign country comes with a number of worries, but you can enjoy a relaxed vacation with travel insurance for Belize. In times of financial emergencies, Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Belize will protect you against unforeseen situations such as lost or delayed baggage, personal accidents and other problems.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Belize from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Belize
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Belize
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Belize - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Belize travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident