Bermuda Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Bermuda Travel Insurance
A British overseas territory but less than two hours of flight time away from U.S. cities like New York, Bermuda is an interesting mix of American and British culture. Contrary to a widely held belief, it is far away from the Caribbean Islands and shares no geological or spatial association with the West Indies. Bermuda is rather an archipelago in the western North Atlantic Ocean and is composed of about 181 islands, islets, and rocks. While most of these locations are uninhabited, there are about 7 central islands that are conveniently connected with each other. Its pleasant climate, subtropical landscape, and pink sand beaches make Bermuda an irresistible holiday destination. Bermuda’s capital is Hamilton.
Bermuda has a splendidly dramatic coastline. One of the most celebrated beaches is the Horseshoe Bay Beach. The unique shade of pink sand here immediately has a soothing effect. A fascinating coral reef surrounds the island at places like Elbow Beach. Go for diving and snorkeling here as you take in the reef surroundings full of vibrant fishes and old shipwrecks. Yachting and kayaking are best experienced in Southampton Parish’s crystal-clear waters. For honeymooners, there are a number of seaside resorts available at Hamilton. Visit the Royal Naval Dockyard to travel back in time when the British Empire ruled over the Atlantic waves. You will get to observe fortifications, wharves, and colonial stone structures. From swimming with dolphins watching massive whales splash in the archipelago’s crystal waters during springtime, Bermuda mustn’t be missed. For citizens of India, Bermuda tourist visa is not required for a stay up to 90 days.
An overseas journey might sometimes plainly go wrong. Before rushing to this beautiful archipelago, ensure you have travel insurance for Bermuda. You will need a travel insurance plan that can cover a range of options, from emergency medical assistance to baggage loss to personal liability. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Bermuda covers these and many more circumstances.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bermuda from Royal Sundaram
- Health and Mmedical Expenses Cover protection
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Daily hospital allowances in case of hospitalization
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Reimbursement available due to trip delays
- Option of insuring home/residence
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bermuda
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bermuda
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bermuda - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Bermuda:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident