Brazil Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Brazil Travel Insurance
Not only Brazil is a huge figure in the world of soccer, it is massive in almost every other sense. This South American nation covers almost half of the continent’s landmass. This vastness gives Brazil an irregular triangle-shaped geography full of plateaus, wetlands, rainforest, low mountains, canyons, waterfalls, and savannas. Much of the Amazon River basin lies in Brazil. While its capital city is Brasília, for the rest of the world the city of Rio de Janeiro remains the buzzing and quintessential Brazilian icon. Brazil’s vastness takes care of every traveler’s requirement. It is a land of soft white sand stretches, untouched rainforests, and rhythmically buzzing metropolises.
Travelers will enjoy a range of adventure activities in Brazil. Its extensive geography provides an opportunity for kayaking, horseback riding, rock and cliff climbing, surfing, snorkeling, and whale spotting. An unforgettable experience is seeing the looming statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro. The common Brazilian saying, ‘Deus e Brasileiro’ (God is Brazilian), almost comes to life when one stares at this statue. Away from the entire buzz is Mundo Amazónico, a huge biodiversity reserve that preserves Amazon’s flora and fauna. One can take themed tours of its botanical gardens which are thriving with about 700 plant species. Brazil also boasts of some of the most beautiful architecture in Latin America. But, of course, a visit to Brazil is incomplete without being part of its world-famous Carnival. It is a celebration of Brazilian culture, music, costumes, and, above all, carefree living.
Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Brazil is designed to offer extensive features. Policies are available based on the frequency of your travel. Visit our website and get your travel insurance for Brazil online in just 5 minutes!
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Brazil from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Brazil
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Brazil
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Brazil - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Brazil travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident
Things To Know about Brazil
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Salvador’s Pelourinho. This place boasts of pastel-coloured buildings, beautiful churches, and colonial architecture that will take you back in time.
- Get clicked in front of the iconic Christ the Redeemer. Offering 360 degrees’ view of Rio De Janeiro from top, a visit to this place will give you once in a lifetime experience.
- Pay a visit to the fantastic Sao Paulo Museum of Art, featuring a huge collection of 8,000 paintings showcasing the work of European masters to modern Brazilian artists.
- If you are looking for a perfect rejuvenating break, then soak in the awe-inspiring beauty of Porto De Galinhas, which is considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil.
December is considered as the ideal time to visit Brazil as many people from across the country visit Brazil during this season. Some of the famous events that take place during this period are Carnival and Reveillon which starts in December and continues till March.
It will be very helpful for you to know the location of the Indian Embassy/Consulate of any country that you are planning to visit. Here’s the Indian Embassy/Consulate location in Brazil –
Embassy of India, Brasilia, Brazil
St. de Embaixadas Sul 805 - Brasilia, Federal District, 70297-400, Brazil
Telephone: +55 (61) 3248-4006 / +55 (61) 3248-5145/ +55 (61) 33644198
Fax: +55 (61) 3248-7849 /+55 (61) 3248-5486
Obtaining a Brazilian visa is not that hard. All you need to do is to visit the embassy and apply for one. Before applying for a Brazilian visa, you need to go through the guidelines for the visa application process also. Besides, here’s a list of documents you will require while applying for an immigrant visa or travel visa –
- Passport/visa size photographs
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Dully filled application form
- Return flight ticket