Bulgaria Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Bulgaria Travel Insurance
The Republic of Bulgaria is an enchanting place bordered by woody mountain ranges, sandy beaches, and the mystic Black Sea coast. Situated in the heart of the prominent Balkans, Bulgaria offers diverse landscape, sightseeing spots, and a glimpse of vibrant culture that evolved here.
Begin your journey by visiting the monasteries, orthodox churches, and appealing museums that narrate chapters of country’s timeless history. Wear your hiking boots and set out on a trek to explore forests clad with unspoiled Alpine trees, waterfalls, lakes, and engage in adventure sports beginning from skiing, snowshoeing, caving, and kayaking. Later, go dipping in the magical waters of the Black Sea. Roll in the sandy beaches and rejuvenate your mind and body in one of the exotic resorts located along the coast. Head to the ancient ruins and admire the majestic Greek and Hellenistic colonisation.
To safeguard your journey in such a diversified place, Royal Sundaram provides versatile travel insurance plans. Our policies are customized to offer complete protection against uncalled incidents such as loss of travel documents, baggage, belongings theft, flight cancellations, and emergency medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Bulgaria from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Bulgaria
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Bulgaria
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Bulgaria - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Bulgaria travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident