Burkina Faso Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Burkina Faso Travel Insurance
Once a French colony, Burkina Faso became independent in 1960. This West African landlocked nation is bounded by Togo, Ghana, and Côte d’Ivoire (south), Benin (southeast), Niger (northeast), and Mali (north and west). Its two biggest cities are Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso’s capital) and Bobo-Dioulasso. Like its name—Burkina Faso means ‘the land of incorruptible people’—its easygoing and amiable citizens are known to offer all travelers a memorable hospitality.The Burkinabé will often greet you with the polite words ‘bonne arrivée’ (welcome!). Africa's leading film festival, Fespaco, is also organized in Ouagadougou. Geographically, the nation is composed of a vast central plateau, a grassy northern savanna, and a thin southern forest. Bobo-Dioulasso and the capital city of Ouagadougou are both equally renowned for their lovely handicrafts and musical flavors.
Visit the extensive Grand Marché (Grand Market) in Bobo-Dioulasso to experience the buzz of this African city. You will have to navigate its maze of narrow lanes. Kibidwé is the historical area of Bobo-Dioulasso, offering unique insights into local cultures and life. Among the popular attractions here is the Grande Mosquée. Made of mud, its brilliant architecture is based on Sahel-style construction. Nahouri Peak is a great getaway into nature’s lap. After a sharp climb, you will be standing at this cone-shaped peak with vast savannah in your sight. You can even ask your guide to arrange a sunset or sunrise trek. While the roads to the Karfiguéla Waterfalls can be impassable during the rainy season, the beauty of this waterfall never ceases to amaze you.
Apart from buying tickets and accommodations, purchasing travel insurance for Burkina Faso should be among your primary decisions. Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Burkina Faso is designed to cover you in case of several possible risks. You can get a quick Travel Insurance Quote on Royal Sundaram website.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Burkina Faso from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Burkina Faso
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Burkina Faso
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Burkina Faso - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Burkina Faso travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident