Central African Republic Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Central African Republic Travel Insurance
This landlocked region in Africa’s center has been home to human inhabitants since the last 8,000 years. Today, the Pygmy tribes living in forests around the southern and western parts of this country are possibly the descendants of the earliest inhabitants. Around the 19th century, the country became a French colony, a move that led to many years of civil war and conflicts. The instability spilled over even after the Central African Republic (CAR) gained independence in 1960. However, the country gradually started a march towards democracy. Today, it is known for its immense wildlife and natural beauty. Get on a safari to discover amazing gorillas and elephants in the vast wilderness of Central African Republic.
Dzanga-Sangha National Park remains one of the most visited places throughout the year. It is a distant pocket of Africa where gorillas and elephants can be found sharing this region with the native Baka community. Near the river Sangha, you will find the remote village of Bayanga. Travelers can take up decent lodging at the village’s numerous guesthouses. To visit traditional Baka areas head to M'Baïki, a rainforest region located southwest of Bangui. To check out ebony sculptures, visit the Sabe village located not far from M'Baïki. Try to coordinate your visit to the Central African Republic with the rainy season. That’s the time to best enjoy the dramatic waterfalls of Chutes de Boali. Dropping to about 50m, these falls can be termed as Africa’s Niagara.For visas, you must apply in person at the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the Central African Republic.
Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Central African Republic provides you cover against unforeseen issues pertaining to health, travel, personal (legal) liability, personal accident, and home insurance during your overseas stay. Visit Royal Sundaram’s website to purchase travel insurance for Central African Republic online.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Central African Republic from Royal Sundaram
- Health and Mmedical Expenses Cover protection
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Daily hospital allowances in case of hospitalization
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Reimbursement available due to trip delays
- Option of insuring home/residence
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Central African Republic
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Central African Republic
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Central African Republic - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Central African Republic:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident