Cook Islands Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Cook Islands Travel Insurance
12. Cook Islands The Cook Islands comprise 15 little islands and atolls, located about midway between Hawaii and New Zealand. The capital is Avarua on the Rarotonga Island. A perfect destination to escape today’s modern life, Cook Islands is the very spot where your quest for paradise will finally be fulfilled. The island nation offers a millennium old Polynesian culture to go along with South Pacific’s most remarkable scenery. These islands promise pure and cool climate, blue lagoons, and untouched surroundings.
The idyllic setting with its own slow pace of living will make it hard for you to leave this place.Rarotonga is the center of activity in the Cook Islands. The youngest island among the whole group, Rarotonga’s landscape is made up of powdery white beaches, thick jungles, and jutting mountain peaks. Muri Beach is a famous sandy stretch among locals. Its shallow water harbors coral formation and marine life such as sea cucumbers. Muri Beach also gives access to four little islets; Motutapu, Oneroa, Koromiri, and Taakoka (a volcanic islet). Head out to Aitutaki Lagoon to experience some of the best marine life around. It is surrounded by 15 palm-covered islets. It gives an opportunity for snorkeling or diving among corals and wreck of an old freighter. Anatakitaki is a thrilling cave on Atiu Island. Surrounded by dense jungle and banyan roots, there are a number of chambers within this cave. Opt for a four-hour cross-island hike to pass by some of the region’s most beautiful scenery. Cook Islands tourist visa is not required for Indian citizens for a stay up to 31 days. Cook Islands Embassy or Consulate is located in New Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai.
Buy travel insurance for Cook Islands and make sure you enjoy your holiday without worrying about possible risks of traveling abroad. Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Cook Islands to safeguard yourself and your loved ones. Visit our website to know more and buy it online.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Cook Islands from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Cook Islands
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Cook Islands
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Cook Islands - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Cook Islands travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident