Costa Rica Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Costa Rica Travel Insurance
Costa Rica is a small country located in Central America which is bordered by Nicaragua to the north, Panama to the south, Pacific Ocean to the west, and the Caribbean Sea to its East. Costa Rica is officially recognised as the Republic of Costa Rica.
Costa Rica has been a famous nature travel destination from the late 1980s. The country has a well-recognized system of national parks and protected areas. Costa Rica is a home to plenty of renowned beaches both in the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea. With the advent of the 90s era, Costa Rica was famous as the poster child of ecotourism. According to the tourism board of Costa Rica, most of the international tourists visiting the country were engaging in activities associated with ecotourism including trekking, flora, fauna, and bird watching.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from untoward incidences on both your journey and subsequent stay. Customers will be excited to hear about our affordable policies that offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Costa Rica from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Costa Rica
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Costa Rica
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Costa Rica - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Costa Rica travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident