Cote d'Ivoire Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Cote d'Ivoire Travel Insurance
Côte d’Ivoire, or Ivory Coast, is a West African coastal nation that shares its border with Guinea (northwest), Liberia (southwest), the Gulf of Guinea (south), Ghana (east), and Mali and Burkina Faso (north). While it suffered instability in recent times, Ivory Coast once boasted of one of Africa’s best economies. The city of Abidjan has usually been termed ‘the Paris of West Africa’ for its brilliant modernity. Ivory Coast is famous for its stunning beaches, dense rainforests, resort areas like Grand Bassam and Assinie, the lagoon-dotted city of Abidjan, and old cathedrals. Abidjan, the biggest city here, is also considered the de facto capital, although it is the city of Yamoussoukro that is the official capital of Ivory Coast. French is the official language of this coastal nation.
Taï National Park is a tropical forest that has received a world heritage status from UNESCO. Take a local guide and embark on trekking or tour of Comoé National Park and Mount Nimba Nature Reserve. You will come across a rich wildlife, including hippos, chimpanzees, and lions. Arrive at the official capital city of Yamoussoukro. A must-see attraction here is the stained glass, full-size replica of Rome’s St. Peter’s Basilica known as the Basilica of Our Lady of Peace. Apart from shopping at the ultramodern port city of Abidjan, you can visit the Cathédrale St-Paul, the nontraditionally designed structure that was sanctified by the pope. Luxuriate at one of the many beautiful beaches near Ivory Coast’s resort towns. Apply in person at Embassy of Cote d´Ivoire in New Delhi for tourist visas.
Along with booking your tickets and accommodations, make sure you have travel insurance for Ivory Coast. Purchase Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Ivory Coast online and enjoy the cover of our exhaustive features. Visit our website to know more about the prices and conditions.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Cote d'Ivoire from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Cote d'Ivoire
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Cote d'Ivoire
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Cote d'Ivoire - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Cote d'Ivoire travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident