Cyprus Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Cyprus Travel Insurance
Some nations mesmerize with their natural beauty, others with their architecture. Cyprus, in Europe, is one country which offers both, along with the friendliest people you will ever come across in your life. A beautiful nation, it is steeped in history and mythology, being the birthplace of the Greek goddess Aphrodite as well as host to diverse cultures such as that of Mycenaean Greeks, Persians and Ottoman pashas.
Cyprus is alsofamous for its brilliant beaches and resorts which remain a prime attraction for many tourists. It isparadise for water-sports enthusiasts as every activity such as scuba diving and kitesurfing, is made available. You can follow that up with sports such as biking and hiking as well.
Being absolutely amazing for all adventure lovers, this country doesn't fall back when it comes to architectural splendors, either. Check out Salamis, the country's most treasured archeological site. Most of the ruins you would see see here would be Roman or Byzantine. The Roman amphitheater, the beautiful mosaics, as well as the gymnasium with marble baths, are truly sights to behold. If you enjoy these, make your way to Nicosia, the country's capital. Graced with beautiful churches and mosques, it also houses the Archbishop's Palace.
A Cyprus tourist visa is required for Indian citizens intending to visit this country. The Cyprus Embassy in Indiais situated at New Delhi. Having decided on this destination, make sure you also check out Royal Sundaram travel insurance for Cyprus. Find affordable and comprehensive travel insurance for Cyprus, devised specifically to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your entire trip and stay, and remain prepared to deal with any unforeseen incidents.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Cyprus from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Cyprus
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Cyprus
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Cyprus - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Cyprus travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident