Czech Republic Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Czech Republic Travel Insurance
Although it is one of Europe's smaller states, Czech Republic is also one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing destinations here and is a must for anyone looking for a taste of the region.Prague, the star attraction and capital of this nation, is a grand city with sights that leave you feeling awestruck. The synagogues, the cemetery of the Jewish Quarter, as well as the Prague Castle that has overlooked the city since the 9th century, are a feast for your eyes and an even bigger celebration for all history buffs. For others, the diverse nightlife of the city is something to watch out for. You are sure to have the time of your life with all those trendy clubs that stand there, just waiting for you to visit.
But hold on, Prague isn't the only city of this country worth mentioning. Visit the Moravian town of Brno, leaving the herds of tourists in Prague behind, and let its gorgeous, authentic Czech atmosphere win you over. Continue this trip down the countryside, and you will see many splendid national parks such as the Bohemian Paradise. As you make your way, you will be further charmed by the old villages and towns with delightful old palaces, churches, and public squares.Finally, Czech Republic is a nation that has a lot more to offer. Its embassy is based in New Delhi. If you have a Schengen Visa, no further visa would be required for your stay here.
Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance for Czech Republic is here to help you enjoy your stay. Find great travel insurance for Czech Republic to help you in case of untoward incidents, and enjoy your entire trip and stay to the fullest, without any needless worries.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Czech Republic from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Czech Republic
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Czech Republic
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Czech Republic - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Czech Republic travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident