Denmark Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Denmark Travel Insurance
Denmark is a country in Northern Europe located in the southwest direction of Sweden and south of Norway. The Nordic country is also bordered to the south by Germany. Denmark has an area of 43,094 kilometres and houses a population of around 5.65 million. The main part of Denmark is Jutland, a peninsula to the north of Germany and lot of islands. Denmark is also the birthplace of one of the world’s most popular toys, Lego. The best place to buy Lego bricks in the world is the famous Legoland theme park in Billund.
In today’s time, Denmark is a society which is considered as a bench of civilization. Denmark is highly renowned for its progressive social policies, freedom of speech, liberal social-welfare system and commercial competency. Denmark also prides itself on its legendary sense of design and architecture.
Royal Sundaram offers Travel Insurance Plans that are aptly designed to secure you from any occurrence of untoward incidences during your journey and the subsequent stay. Our easy-to-use website will introduce you to our affordable plans, which offer cover from inconveniences such as baggage delay, loss of baggage, flight delays and loss of travel documents, as well as unfortunate incidences that would require medical expenses.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Denmark from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Denmark
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Denmark
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Denmark - Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for Denmark travel insurance claim process:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance –
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident