Ecuador Travel Insurance from Royal Sundaram
Ecuador Travel Insurance
This beautiful South American country greets you with a diverse landscape consisting of the mighty Amazon jungle, mesmerizing Andean highlands, snow-capped volcanoes, and wildlife-rich Galapagos Islands. And the best part is that you will be able to experience all of the many sights and experiences Ecuador has to offer as it is a compact country and you are sure to leave this country with unparalleled experiences and memories. If you are a fan of wildlife-related activities, be sure to visit the Amazon jungle and Galapagos Islands, the islands where Charles Darwin developed the evolution theories.
The best way to enjoy Galapagos is to take a cruise. While you are there, do not miss out on visiting the Equator, known as the middle of the world, to witness the marking of an important landmark on Earth. Ecuador is home to a terrific place called Banos which is every adventure loving person’s paradise as it offers a number of adventure sports and activities like white river rafting, paragliding, canoeing, trekking etc. Other places worth visiting include Tortuga Bay, Church of the Society of Jesus, Cotopaxi National Park.To visit Ecuador, you need to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of traveling and a return ticket. Although the later is rarely asked, it is safe to already book them. Visas are required for all tourists except for those from Australia, Britain, Canada, USA and other EU countries for stays for 90 days in a 12-month period.
Ecuador is a warm host with and offers a number of experiences and sightseeing options to tourists. It would be a good idea to have travel insurance for Ecuador to help you in any unforeseen situations that cost you a lot of money. Buy Royal Sundaram’s travel insurance for Ecuador to enjoy your vacation hassle free.
Top Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance for Ecuador from Royal Sundaram
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Medical evacuation
- Support for loss of baggage and loss of passport
- Cashless treatment during medical emergency
- Accidental dismemberment
- Legal liabilities are covered
- Trip delays
Benefits of Travel Insurance in Ecuador
- Convenience: Travel insurance plans are designed specially to address the convenience of students, senior citizens, and frequent travellers.
- Emergency medical coverage: It offers emergency medical protection on an overseas travel.
- Trip cancellation and interruption reimbursement: Travel insurance pays back the expenses that you may suffer on losses related to trip cancellations.
- Luggage and documentation: The insurance company also pays for the loss of important documents.
- Personal accident: It includes cover for accidental death and disability
- Emergency cash advance
Basic Coverage and Exclusions of Travel Insurance in Ecuador
- Loss of passport
- Personal accident cover
- Repatriation of remains
- Hijacking benefit
- Medical emergency cover
- Reimbursement due to trip delays
- Sickness Dental Relief
- Personal liability
- Accidental dismemberment
- Loss/Delay of checked-in baggage
What’s not covered?
- Medical cover for pre-existing diseases
- Any claim arising from the act of terrorism, self-injury, suicide attempt, etc.
Travel Insurance Ecuador- Claim Process & Procedure
Please follow the below procedure for travel insurance claim in Ecuador:
The procedure is very simple. As soon as a claim occurs, you need to inform the insurance company through a call or an e-mail. The customer service executive will help you with the claim procedure. Here’s a step-by-step guide to make a claim under travel insurance
- Claim process for health coverage – Reimbursement
- Claim process for delay in checked-in baggage or loss of baggage
- Claim process for personal accident